Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips: The Beauty of CALI4NIA. Snakes:

Now, my brothers and sisters, SHARE THAT quote please...I didn't get to get to make it ..... but I will always love Him and I Love Him, I know now that I had even more Love for Him then I ever knew.......Cause I just enjoyed Him..... but it hit me ..... deeply April 21 and then on 05/22/16 ........He's my Honeybee......He was the sweetest lol we .... both talked bible talk and faith etc.They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take..
  1. Rach, Rachel Jarrot 7609020855 -pussy licker, tricks on the beach, frog to date 7608512267, RV camper for the oral talents to shine. Girls.Now, my brothers and sisters, SHARE THAT quote please...I didn't get to get to make it ..... but I will always love Him and I Love Him, I know now that I had even more Love for Him then I ever knew.......Cause I just enjoyed Him..... but it hit me ..... deeply April 21 and then on 05/22/16 ........He's my Honeybee......He was the sweetest lol we .... both talked bible talk and faith etc.They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take..
  2. displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash.Programs in place for section 8 veteran, location for more and better.


Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips: The Beauty of CALI4NIA. Snakes:Guns To Fight, American Birds. Coins to toss, heaven or sinners, lakes of fires, to burn hopes,purple lights. Cows and frogs, snakes in grass, human waste, Steven or Sheri Jarrot, cheap tricks, veterans to pay for hair for kid, Rach Jarrot, butch for movie parts, faces of liars, normal to some. Hats To warm heads, wigs for caps, $6000 fixes, dream lives of frogs and spiders. Animals inside, animals under the skin,Jewish rites, wigs to wear, bald heads, cows to date.


Possibilities.....To dream anything that you want to dream.....that is the beauty of the human mind.

To do anything that you want to do....that is the strength of the human will.

To trust yourself to test your limits....that is the courage to succeed.

--Bernard Edmonds...."Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge. Persistence With Freewill: Hard Knocks, Mistakes: Rachel Gay Jarrot? Steven....Life Is A Beach, blogs to read, lots of history there, tips and tales, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time. Pages to turn, live and learn, life goes on, hits and misses, joys and pains, hard knocks to learn, hopes in dreams.

  1. -Jarrot,joke- Rocky/Rotten/Jarrot , "fat boy", ?..Steven Jay Jarrot-760 851 2267- Rachel and Sheri fucks. See More
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Vine by Rachel Jarrot

  • Race Completed: Targets Adjusted Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass Views to exchange on "Merchant of Venice" movie 2004@ daylight special.
    Lovers and hates, tips and tales, dances in the darkness, love and luck, coins to flip.Seven snakes, can't sue her for views online, benefits not income, nudes of Rachel Jarrot, that is scaring. He can't sue, he can take cash....Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips: The Beauty of Snakes:  ...
     Rachel Jarrot:Butches,whales, at UCLA? with daddy, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267,tips now.(2)Lyon Sacks: Jewish Style..Lyon Sacks: Fire and Ice"

    LOVE.... "happy notes, Steven and Rachel Jarrot, gay whites, written history of lovers online...7608512267

    SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE: WERE U THERE?
    Esperanza Spalding: What?! Bless you…Well, I purple pick you! Unconditionally!!! :)
    "LOVE ME" WORDS.
    USING ONLY THE SOUND OF HIS VOICE AND A PIANO, PRINCE CAUSES A SENSATION BY LEVITATING A WOMAN 4 FEET IN THE AIR!!!


    He told me years ago about healthy eating etc..... I was a vegetarian for about 5 yr. lol cause he told how to get my body and health in control....He was the healthiest person I know..... I member one time when He was getting a bit sick... and losing to much weight I told him to try a least eating white fish lol .... if He did it will be our secret......... as far as drugs anything I will never believe it........ bottom line...USING ONLY THE SOUND OF HIS VOICE AND A PIANO, PRINCE CAUSES A SENSATION BY LEVITATING A WOMAN 4 FEET IN THE AIR!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

    Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...