Monday, August 14, 2017

Love to get it going... I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!! KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.Dream Knights.


Wishes and numbers, dreams in color, power in the magic in the air. Running with angels, goodness and mercy angels on earth, tales of joys and pains of growth. Notes of an angel or two, notes of a fair fight, to the rites to write the history, of love and hate. Tips, tales and tweets, notices over the internet, online for the good times shared. Love to get it going... I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!! KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.Dream Knights.
Photo
Nice to know, not just cute, not just funny cartoon, like the teeth, like the bites, dances on the sands of time. Tips and tales to pin, sinners and saints, in a state of blue, blue dreams, blue oceans, blue skies, blue pies in the pots of golds, at the end of the rainbows.Love to get it going...  I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!!  KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.Dream Knights.

 Bitches, Dames, Chicks, Babes, Cali Cows To Run, Faces In Blue.Bitches in heat, bitches in hoes, bitches in faces of the chicks, babes, and dames you know, hard to say, how time do you need to count. Killing time, wasting time, marking time, crimes of hits and misses, coins to flip, coins to pay, fun and games.Black and blue, notes to share, sinners and saints, trash from NY escapees..Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: OCCABD: Obsessive.,Compulsive, Cursing, Angry, Bitch Disorder: No Known Cures: Babes In Arms.Love to get it going...  I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!!  KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.Dream Knights.

Gorka can't stop talking..White House adviser says people should stop criticizing white supremacists so much.......Nice to know, thanks for the reply, stats, age, how tall, retired, 420 connected, some of the things to note. Pages to history, plenty of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas, sons to shine, love and hate, horns of goat, lots of sheep, lots of wolves to talk, notes of history of fools, freaks, and frogs, plenty of donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge. OCCABD: Obsessive.,Compulsive, Cursing, Angry, Bitch Disorder: No Known Cures: Babes In Arms.Love to get it going...  I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!!  KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.Dream Knights.


Photo

Land whales: Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, lovers of Charles R. Jarrot 7607778998 .A Jewish joke is more than just a funny story, for it often has a message for the listener. Facebook Join us and discuss the 'other' social network. Share tips & tricks, discuss security and privacy, & learn to leverage the social network.Love to get it going...  I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!!  KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.Dream Knights.

Sexy older but younger.. hide this posting body: average  height: 6'0" (182cm)  status: single  age: 60  Hello....  I have a Question:  Would you be interested in a loving caring passionate sexual faithful man?  Answer:  HERE I AM!!!!!!  I am looking for my lady to be my best friend partner wild and crazy lover...  I'm 60 Going on 45...  Fit....retired...good credit...Responsible..A Vet....  So if you want your own loving passionate caring dating faithful man send me a message...  Love to get it going...  I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!!  KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...