Sunday, March 31, 2019

Prayers up for More. ๐Ÿ™ Having a sense of humor is important. I’m an outgoing person! I love to enjoy my life because life is to short! I want someone lives life to the fullest, looking for new adventures.


 Definitely, a reason to celebrate! Barry White and China Black ~ Let The Music Play. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah HAPPY BIRTHDAY and So...Many More.Smiles and Blessings. Cloudy nights in LA ⚡️This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!

Running Back, My Father's House, Warm Hearts. High Buildings, Bigger Dreams, More Actions Needed, Going Places, Lights on. Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. Hope, peace and love, branches of goodness and mercy, angel for displaced, broken, crying souls trapped. 12 hands of help coming your way today.Good night my Friends ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜ด ✌ ❤ ๐Ÿ’ฏ Cult of Mac. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:

Having a sense of humor is important. I’m an outgoing person! I love to enjoy my life because life is to short! I want someone lives life to the fullest, looking for new adventures. Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays..Best way to file a complaint?Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons. Love the song, ways to grow, ways to expand, songs to sing, good times in the wind.: disneyland - Disneyland's Journal.


Akhenia Parimal, We were fed up. Best way to file a complaint?: disneyland - Disneyland's Journal.Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Faces In The Shadows. Living On A Song - NPR: Pimp on call, cheap tricks, cows to call home, cattle to run, races to rats, schools of hard knocks, dances in the rain. Hands to hold, ducks in the water, ships of dreams to sail away.




Having a sense of humor is important. I’m an outgoing person! I love to enjoy my life because life is to short! I want someone lives life to the fullest, looking for new adventures. Any questions?Dances in the dances in the rain, times of joys and pains. Hell hounds tricks and trades to share. Dances with land whales, steers and queers, monkeys to swingers, 420 and shacks of shit to trade for cum, date a freak on the beach.  5 reasons why ...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„.


Having a sense of humor is important. I’m an outgoing person! I love to enjoy my life because life is to short! I want someone lives life to the fullest, looking for new adventures. Any questions?Mars and March, battles and wars, knights to shine, knights to win. Babbles and liars, crooks and liars, monkeys to hang, back in time, back in the day, bible stories. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญNatural Laws, Truth In Bright Lights, Winners, Losers, Learners, Lessons Learned, Heads, Tales, Wrongs To Turn Around, God Ties, Rats To Roaches, Races For Bucks. Daily Song And Dances.




No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...