Saturday, January 9, 2021

Daddy is trending under politics and I'm scared. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .

 Switch - There'll never be. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Daddy is trending under politics and I'm scared.



Breaking the Silence :I swear I thought of u ..THE Real You. 65 y/o, how tall, did you say,420 connected, retired or not, questions between us now...You know, you have been on my mind for days, hoping you are the one, older, wise, witty, ready for me. Black, chick, babe, bitch with stars, was in Carlsbad, at the park. looking for peacocks, not sure where they were at, somewhere staying warm.

It would be nice, to connect,to smoke a bud or two, time to take, steps to climb that mountain, matter of class, matter of standards, matters of more mountains to climb, getting older, looking at the stats, more women live longer than men, who wants to be alone in the end. Looking for  man to last forever, it could be you, or not, time will tell. 
Inline image

Everything begins with a conversation. As you get older, you can energetically feel the difference between people who love you and those who care at their own convenience'.'When you raise your standards, only the boys will disappear. The men will step up to meet them.'  Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon.  Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour.

Thanks for the shots, hard dick, soft dick,shots in the dark, in the morning darkness. I Have been for a long time, would like to connect with someone again if its right. It is the weekend, alone again, gas in the car, ready to rock, to roll, gems to love, so hard to find.


Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .
Image

Good Times Toads, Dreams In Works, Circles Of Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Giver, Takers,Suckers For Free Rides. Fat Cats, Read, Rites, Veterans Housing Matters.Daddy is trending under politics and I'm scared.Daddy is trending under politics and I'm scared. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .


Still a snake, just to let you, most not able to change that. You are not intimidate by the financial, emotional, spiritual stability of his…Sailing with limits.Blue Dreams .

No photo description available.
Prepare yourself, the following photos are intended for mature audiences only. Take a closer look at these chilling historical images, because they captured way more than expected... Brave eyes only from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...