Monday, April 26, 2021

Good morning .Go out and enjoy nature !Ready, Set, Go, Off To The Races. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

 "Steven J. Jarrot, .HAPPINES S ....“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force.ads to share, good times with a snakes in the grass, donkeys and sluts in the herds, cows and cattle to call, cheap tricks on the side of the road.



"Cattle Runs, Cattle Calls, Free Milk, Pigs, Hogs, Hams, Dinner Treats.
Inline image


My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'So la-di-da In search of nazz. A bead of sweat Upon the neck. Is that regret Or what the heck?A good slow intercourse would be good for yo...

Inline image


Thanks so much, views and noses, lots of them online, hits and misses, laughs for a dime, cheap affairs, sad and blue, dances with dicks and dawgs, faces in the mirror. Not today.


My focus today, and every day, is to stay focus,steps to take, mountains to climb,marching forward. Skills to you, skills to learn, teachers or students, all the days on earth.


Inline image

This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame. I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire. Instead, may the spark of Creator's love light the love in my heart, that it may burn brightly through the day. And may I warm those who are lonely, whose hearts are cold and lifeless, so that all may know the comfort of Creator's love.
Inline image


 

My focus today, and every day, is to stay focus,steps to take, mountains to climb,marching forward.My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'So la-di-da In search of nazz. A bead of sweat Upon the neck. Is that regret Or what the heck?A good slow intercourse would be good for yo...



  Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!).Close up... Happy and gay views of STEVEN JARROT:7607778998: SHARE?CHARLES R. JARROT, MY SON IS STILL A THIEF, AND HAS MANY PERSONALITIES .

 Happy and gay views of STEVEN JARROT:7607778998: SHARE?CHARLES R. JARROT, MY SON IS STILL A THIEF, AND HAS MANY PERSONALITIES .When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. 

 Cartoon hits, horses to races, rats to men, mice to men, faces in the crowds. Cheap tricks, cows and fags, hags and sheep, goats to roam, heads to count, over the pits, the dens of snakes.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done.   Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up.

Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . And why would you get flagged? Makes no sense. I'm 50. Still working. In sales. Love my job. Good at it. Your whimsy intrigues me.Wicked Game. Isaak knows. Apprehensive.jWhat the fuck, what kind of crazy are you? Butterflies, Pixies, Tales. Suck ?

My power is infinite It's good for Christians to get used to it, and not wait for the return of the false God Christ. I will bring peace, peace that this world needs so much.Shana Tova to my Jewish followers,friends, family and foes, as New Year approaches.Wicked Game. Isaak knows. Apprehensive.jWhat the fuck, what kind of crazy are you? Butterflies, Pixies, Tales. Suck ?Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Dogwood butterflies for the new births, for the rebirths, of dreams, wishes and prayers. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dump for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea. To fail: first attempt in learning.

   Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2. Birthdays daily, yours, mine, and theirs, cheers, and chaps,way to grow, another great day, in the land of living, who could ask for more. Me. More mountains left to climb.

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.

'Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.
MARLAYNOTESLOVEONEHANDGIFTSSONGSLEFT.BLOGSPOT.COM
'Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.
Penny and Chuck Moore, Starr, Sabrina, Starlet, Starleane, Janet Daily, with the history, not news today. Lovers and haters, hats and horns,...

 UNBEATABLE DEAL! Flipping Capital — Session 1 — Real Estate Deals: When? Why? How?Assignments • Wholesaling • Flip & Sell • Flip & Hold • Lease Option • Foreclosures • Pre-foreclosures. One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'PARTIAL ARTS'


HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.


Good morning .Go out and enjoy nature !Ready, Set, Go, Off To The Races. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.If you really want to help your friends with their business, buy their products. Promote them. UNBEATABLE DEAL!One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

May be an image of text that says 'BLACK STEEL'

BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Happy Birthday, and many more, cheers."Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.

'Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.
NOTESFROMTUSKEGGEETRICKSDONE.BLOGSPOT.COM
'Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.
Just one lady, for a true knight, hats, horns to blast, lions, tigers, bears, coins to flip, gems to find, heads to count. Smart, witty, st...

Snakes And Worms, History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Movies to watch, " Lucky Guy", poker plays, father and son. Fruits and nuts, crooks and liars, card players in this movie, horse and pony shows. Now time for two hours, card games to watch, winner takes all.UNBEATABLE DEAL!One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.  Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Good morning .Go out and enjoy nature !Ready, Set, Go, Off To The Races. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...