Saturday, May 1, 2021

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is WHAT YOU DO.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.




Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing, Classes On The Beach. New comment on Getting prepared for another long work week.No fucks to give, out of free fucks, American birds, talk to the hands.' 'Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends. ALL WOMEN DESERVE LOVE. ALL WOMEN DESERVE PEACE. DRESSED OR UNDRESSED ALL WOMEN DESERVE HEALING. ALL WOMEN DESERVE RESPECT. Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life.Hello beautiful.




'Digital Civil War': Day Translations shared "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes. Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.



, Reasons, Seasons Of Winners, Losers, Learners, Counting Heads.: My Future in the Media Today really showed me who my family is...Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Snakes In Grass, Coins To Flip, Faces Under The Surfaces. Strangers To Friends, Friends To Family, Foes In The End. Good Time Dogs.The picture would be nice, thanks for asking, a giant on land, hares blowing in the wind, can not wait to see it. Purple hares for me, head in the clouds, kings, queens and knights, fairy tales to create, living large.Be well in your SPIRIT people! Thanks for the moments, the memories, the good times, the trips to the beach.

The point is not that one cannot care about both. The point is the insane, disproportionate, calamitous, fear-based response to a nearly 100% survivable virus compared to ALL the other tragic and truly deadly issues facing our country and the world. What’s happening. Bitches, babes, cheaters, crooks, liars, dances with nuts, freaks, frogs, good time toads, plenty of fish in the seas.

The best time of our lives, happy dazes again dances on shores of times. Lots of laughs, lots of jokes, under the surface. Just Saying, Something Good, Something Great, Something Just In Time, Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Hats, Hoes, Horse And Pony Shows. Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits Across The Decades. Be well in your SPIRIT people! Thanks for the moments, the memories, the good times, the trips to the beach.

Image result for Happy Monday...


Today really showed me who my family is...Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Snakes In Grass, Coins To Flip, Faces Under The Surfaces. Strangers To Friends, Friends To Family, Foes In The End. Good Time Dogs. The picture would be nice, thanks for asking, a giant on land, hares blowing in the wind, can not wait to see it. Purple hares for me, head in the clouds, kings, queens and knights, fairy tales to create, living large. Be well in your SPIRIT people! Thanks for the moments, the memories, the good times, the trips to the beach.


Time wasted, is a personal choice, yours and your friends, doing things that do not matter. Faces in dirt, mud, and fecal matter, snakes, spiders, and worms. Craiglist strangers to friends, hits and misses, coins to toads, plenty of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life.Hello beautiful.I don't know if it's just me or if anyone else is getting weird people who want you to send them a PM or "friend me" there's a reason they can't do it on their own.. because they've already been reported... more than 3 times. REPORT THEM! ALWAYS. REPORT THE DR. ONES & PHYSICS TOO. ALL SCAMS!! Protect the people who are new or not knowledgeable about Facebook scammers. Thank you."

May be an image of food and text that says 'FOR BLACK GIRLS'

No fucks to give, out of free fucks, American birds, talk to the hands.' 'Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends. ALL WOMEN DESERVE LOVE. ALL WOMEN DESERVE PEACE. DRESSED OR UNDRESSED ALL WOMEN DESERVE HEALING. ALL WOMEN DESERVE RESPECT. Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life.Hello beautiful.


 Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.Good morning, top of the day, waves to make, do you have the time, history to create, starting over again.Ships to sail, mountains to climb, daily adventures to unfold, chances to take, choices to make, changes in the air. INDEPENDENT WOMEN.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

image.png
Any Battle Isn't Mine Yes YOU Got It. My FAITH IS IN JESUS.So Thank You For YOUR Support.Angels In The Air, Ghosts, Spooks, Birds In Winds, Songs In Dogwood Trees, Glory Dazes Done. Shining Lights, Leaders Of The Band, Hands To Hold, Dream Knights, History Of Love Lessons.Good morning, top of the day, waves to make, do you have the time, history to create, starting over again.Ships to sail, mountains to climb, daily adventures to unfold, chances to take, choices to make, changes in the air. INDEPENDENT WOMEN.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Do The Roar Shrek GIF





No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...