Sunday, September 19, 2021

In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.


 

Wings To fly away, cons and pros.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all.Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My, Balls To Hoes, Flags To Fly, Sons To Shine, Dances With Knights.

 Coins To Count, Clouds To Climb, Angels Kisses. Twists, Turns, Trades, Time And Wheels, Paths To Cross, Lessons Daily, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped. Penny Battles Won.

 The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.
Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:

American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read, right, or wrong, you only have one life. Begin What can be brighter than the stars.

In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.


Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !

Stand up, stand out, stand out and shine, let us exchange a wave of words, history to share, about the bumps in the road, over 6 decades, 60 years to reflect, can you do that?


Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives . '01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.
DANCESONCLOUDSSCHOOLSKNOCKSDATESTOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM
If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.
Space, Time, Matter, Morning, Noon, And Night, Views.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that...

THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I always look for — and usually find — the positive in any situation. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…

There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note. Reporter Omid Scobie revealed what Meghan allegedly wrote when trying to get the Palace to correct false reports.Leaders, Lights, Lessons.Haters, Hackers, Merchant of Venice: Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party.

Stand up, stand out, stand out and shine, let us exchange a wave of words, history to share, about the bumps in the road, over 6 decades, 60 years to reflect, can you do that?


 The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Coins To Count, Clouds To Climb, Angels Kisses. Twists, Turns, Trades, Time And Wheels, Paths To Cross, Lessons Daily, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped. Penny Battles Won.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...