Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .More of this coming, unfortunately.

Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

What Joe Exotic GIF
'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR.

 STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.


Houses with colors, animals under the skin, freaks, frogs, and fish, lots of ways to see the lights. Angels in host, kids and goats, songs in the winds, candles in the knights, queens, sisters of color, 60 years old, not a long life, better than some.


Papa Zola Papa Pipi GIF

No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. Mothers, Moms, Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts.

Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel . Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.


"Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.


Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .More of this coming, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .More of this coming, unfortunately.

Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORL...