Friday, February 22, 2019

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.

Homes and houses, blue star steel, houses and homes, gifts to share, wars and battles for the veterans, homes with bed bugs. Pages of lovers, pagers of knights, wars and battles , suns to shines. Stars and rivers, lakes and seven seas, ships of dreams to sails. Still waters, swims in the deep blue waters, fish and frogs, snakes in water, dances on the waves. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars. 
Photo
 Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Deborah Calip: Blast To The Past. Dancing Dolls: Mothers happy to tell stories from books, movies, and songs to share with the classes of kids. Wonderful tales, Mother Goose stories to tell.   Gifts over the ages, during your childhood, your mother's and your family for sure. More reasons, more seasons, more cycles of kids to share the joys and pleasures. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine...    

Photo
  Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars.   Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars, Hats And Horns.How to Grow Your Natural Hair .  Internet images of First Lady Michelle Obama wearing hers “natural”…Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain...Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars, Hats And Horns.   (Black Girls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .
Photo

 The Joys (and Pains!) of Kinky, Curly Black Girl Hair.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars. 
Photo

I miss you crazy woman John Yunder,Yikes, Yo Yo, back in time, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, boys to men, jokes and laughs, 55 yearrs old, back at home, with his mom, and how many kids. Stuck on slow, stuck on simple, stuck on stupid, remember a dick less frog, in the sea of more frogs. Coins to pay, houses sold, not time to stop, running back to mom. .Heads up, cheers, and many more, over the rainbows, birds and bees, songs in the dogwood trees, eyes of the tiger, year of the dog, who let the dogs out. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...