Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Just because a person smiles all the time, doesn't mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.




Just because a person smiles all the time, doesn't mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.life goals๐ŸŒ ✈️Don't be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. What you won't do, someone else will.



Just because a person smiles all the time, doesn't mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.life goals๐ŸŒ ✈️Don't be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. What you won't do, someone else will.Love:Roads To Travel,Paths To Cross, Above Common. Wishes On Stars, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Layers, Men And Mice, Cat And Mouse Games, Seasons Of Love, Lights, Lessons 2.I wish I had the heart to ignore you like you ignore me.


SS,Wish u all best๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ƒ☺️Starr Bright Tonight, wishes and dreams in the air. Trades. Mindset Of The Damage  Veterans: Homeless Blues:The Godfather. #๐Ÿ–ค    What the fuck...Life is an adventure . Felix the cat, lots of tricks, lots of fun and games, lots of laugh, back in time. Social Calls .“Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”   Nuts On The Run.๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปBlack, Brains, Wits, Charms, Heads Above the common. Just letting you  know, rocks to roll, pebbles on the sands of time, paths to cross, roads to travel.I wish I had the heart to ignore you like you ignore me.


Felix the cat, lots of tricks,  lots of fun and games, lots of laugh, back in time. Social Calls .“Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination  Having Fun”   Cali Chick, babe, from the old schools, baby boomers, giants on land, home alone again. Wonder what  your trigger word is.Views, Voices In My Head, Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Good Time Toads.  Nuts On The Run.๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปBlack, Brains, Wits, Charms, Heads Above the common. Just letting  you know.I wish I had the heart to ignore you like you ignore me.


Also:Horse and Pony shows, rats to races, snakes and cats, dogs to bark..Refection Notes: Notes along the way, paths chosen for the day, seasons and causes over time.Wish u success in your life๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ Wish u have much money๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ต March 2019: Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญRashidah Moore,  Maya Moore,This doesn’t make any sense! My spirit is shaken by this! Dear God may His spirit Rest In Peace and May You grant divine comfort to all his loved ones! ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ I’m so sorry this happened to you @nipseyhussle.I wish I had the heart to ignore you like you ignore me.


Just because a person smiles all the time, doesn't mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.life goals๐ŸŒ ✈️Don't be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. What you won't do, someone else will.I wish I had the heart to ignore you like you ignore me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...