Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Lyrics). "Starlight"Hi, I'm an older married white guy . I live in Orange. I don't quite understand your post, but if you are looking for a friend to have lunch or dinner with once in a while I'm available.

Words to take to heart, Make Me Wanna Holler, over the snakes and frogs, friends of minute, never more like it. Veterans to catch, and give a free ride to hell, in a basket, sharks and land whales, battles and wars. 

Games to play, stories left to follow the growth, the lies, the funny faces of cheaters, crooks and liars over time and space. Taxes to pay, holler about that, hands in the air, American Birds, sit and spin. Words to share, songs to play over time and space, birds in the heaven, dead ducks. 

Tales of life lived, something I need to wrap up, stuck in the past, running two year late, on one page of this life, that I live. Just wanted to share a few more things to see if we can get a few more things started. 


Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Lyrics). "Starlight"Hi, I'm an older married white guy . I live in Orange. I don't quite understand your post, but if you are looking for a friend to have lunch or dinner with once in a while I'm available.

 Thanks for the angels in my life, walking on sunshine, daily events, feels so good, songs to sing, songs on the radio, happy to share. Notes of love and hate, sheep and goats, babies to be born, good times, lights in the sunshine. 

Walking on sunshine, good times, feels good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. Not news, history recorded, walking on sunshine, babies in the air, stars to shine, in the white lights, ;purple for the hope, out in the air, dreams of love and hate, the love of a child, the young at heart.
 Cuba s better than Mexico, and those family members are used to be projection for their owning feeling. It is how we get our feel good. So help me become the great Jewish Party Person, who is much better than a Rock Star. At least the Rock Stars are not equal to me in the Big Apple. 


Snakes in Apple is a worm in Paradise, or the snake with the weak man, who wanted SEX for the apple. I have a bald head, and my life is over, thank God for the black magic woman that my sire took to give me driving lessons. She bought me a car, and my sire and mare are working together again. We will soon be back in place.
 My sister from another mother, or just a lost soul, that had a trip to hell with Steve/ Eve/ Adam Jarrot, the bisexual freak, or steers and queers, like the rest of the family to include mother Sima, Rachel Rotten with or without hair, moot always to the saints and the sinners, who cares how much hair she has? Get another $6000 hair cap again, and call it natural faxu hair, bitch, butch, whale, cow, buff, what? 805 205 5026, or 760 3601613 or 310 777 7889 to concur or not. Better dazes ahead, dream on, and dream big, blue stars out tonight, shining bright.
 Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Lyrics). "Starlight"Hi, I'm an older married white guy . I live in Orange. I don't quite understand your post, but if you are looking for a friend to have lunch or dinner with once in a while I'm available.
Have a few projects that I am working on, and have a friend or two to help me, see things on the flip side.  Have a lot going on in my head. Have not been able to write it out, yet. Running behind, marching forward, songs and dances, life by the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...