Friday, June 16, 2023

Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

   

TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, HOW TO MAKE A BUCK. SPRUCE POWER , SUE ME STATES.

THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!SEND IN THE CLOWNS, TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT. Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.Spruce PowersInto The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.


Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Me explaining how I paid for Kerosene I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude...it was weird.'


  Your request may be expedited at an additional cost: LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

Dont spend time beating yourself up over something that went wrong. Theres always another chance.YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Houses and homes to build,where are the pictures of the rest of the house, would like to see more.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Dear Plexiglass, Thank you for protecting me from the cashier who just touched every single item I'll be taking home with me. THIS PERIOD IN HISTORY WILL BE KNOWN AS THE DUMB AGES'


Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...