Friday, June 16, 2023

The decision I've made has come from my heart. That's me, to follow my heart. - Craig Stevens

 One is yesterday the other is tomorrow, so today is the day to love, believe, do, and mostly live.I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.



Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. The decision I've made has come from my heart. That's me, to follow my heart. - Craig Stevens
Who, what, where, living in the hills, of Montana, crooks, cheaters, liars, stuck on stupid, silly, and simple. Mr.Espinoza we will have to draft a midterm and there's no exact time frame for when that will be ready.Mountains.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing.The decision I've made has come from my heart. That's me, to follow my heart. - Craig Stevens


 2. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. From Primate to Politicians .Rachel Jarrot - Disney General Dyke in charge, lots of gays to dates, good time toads, Micky Mouse, and Don Duck. Entertainment Content - LinkedIn.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .



3. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is yesterday the other is tomorrow, so today is the day to love, believe, do, and mostly live.


4. Living The Good Life.Glory Dazes Done.  Recent Headlines.Henry Winkler Tweeted: Only Cryptobros.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. Really disgraceful.


5. Just For Writers: Views, Voices, Powers Within, Ways To Explore.To Expand.We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is yesterday the other is tomorrow, so today is the day to love, believe, do, and mostly live.The decision I've made has come from my heart. That's me, to follow my heart. - Craig Stevens


6. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Cockamamie Story Alert:The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...