Wednesday, November 29, 2023

I don't want to start something with someone if there's still a chance you will open that door.

The simians, anthropoids, or higher primates are an infraorder of primates containing all animals traditionally called monkeys and apes.
Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.



DRINK DEEP, of the Grail, of (((WISDOM)))   LOSING MY RELIGION.COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'




Thanks so much, views, voices, values , of the dead. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, twists and turns, muddy views, freaks in the knights, sons of bitches, hoes, streets to walk, good times toads.  Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen.



Let me call you before I start dating someone... I don't want to start something with someone if there's still a chance you will open that door. It's going to happen soon so please, if the door is open to the real world then let me call...  




I have a lot to give to whoever wants to spend time with me. I've been waiting so long for you to let go of the past and hope you want to talk again... Some may call me a fool but I just have a heart. 
And it has been yours ever since I met you. 

I don't want to start something with someone if there's still a chance you will open that door. 

But with so many years having gone by with no time spent between us I have given up all hope. Please if you still want me... Not even sure if you doRecent activity

Happy Halloween . Notes of peace and love by the seas, tips and tales, sticks and stones, all the time, lands of cows, lands of frogs, lands of sinners.

Holiday plans, Christmas 2023 and New Years 2024, going to the grand canyon, for 10 days, sister from Texas, will drive over, with her group, and  always wanted to.


My kid the truck driver, will be checking out new jobs for more cash, and looking at new housing, during the next couple of months.Dental issues getting me down. Need a helping hand, to get the things done, car in the shop, got rear end on the evening  dusk, by a BMW, insured by AAA, third car not insured, and has outdated tags. 
Checking on prices  to change that. 

 I hear drums in the distance, and war cries. Or maybe those are echoes of another era.. . 


Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs for seven years, for count cases, taxes to the state, things like that, magic madness, marches in the light of day, warrants do not last if you are out of state, that was what I learned, in the last decade. Cheers.


Inline image




On my way to a better state, have to complaint today, to get the services I need, just wanted a chance to get out of the box.

Santa Fe , has the Indian thing going on, the white sands for the blasts in the sky, for a trip to the beach, without the water. I went there once. 

Cowboys also, with the house on the ranch, with boat, RV, plane, and all the men and horses to help with the chores. Tall man with the yellow hat, with the monkey by his side. Right. Stories to be told.

Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs for seven years, for count cases, taxes to the state, things like that, magic madness, marches in the light of day, warrants do not last if you are out of state, that was what I learned, in the last decade.


Just to let you know, there is not transfer of leases, after terminations, there are midterms, to collect $30,000. From both the seller and the buyer.
My cousin, bought a house with Spruce Powers, after name changed, deal was on the table ready to close.The real estate agent contacted them, and the deal died, and their midterm charge was cancelled after 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...