Thursday, November 30, 2023

Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2 .

'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.


Dancing Circles On Beaches: Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved


'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.


Assholes on the roof, no contract in place, 8 weeks, for for out of backside, Spruce Power,937TH ATTEMPT: My Brother's Keeper:Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: In the end we are all alone, moments lost over time, dances on the sands of time. I have planned a trip in March to tour The Navajo nation, turning around in the majestic, Monument Valley.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.5151

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...