Wednesday, March 6, 2024

When I get back home. Don’t call me angel . Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright.



Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel . Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.
You know what YOU did. Roles Played.
12HOUSESOFMAYHEARTHANDSHELP.WORDPRESS.COM
You know what YOU did. Roles Played.
Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME…

Everyone has issues...Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.When I get back home. Don’t call me angel . Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright.






Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.When I get back home. Don’t call me angel . Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


Going to dentist tomorrow, Vista location, have to face the music there. VA health care leaves a lot to be desired. Later on that.
Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.
When I get back home. Don’t call me angel . Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...