Friday, March 1, 2024

I am always on the go and always ready to learn something new. I like walking on the beach.

Everyone has issues. (Bay Breeze)What happens in Vegas ....


What’s Changing and What’s Not...Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.
Layers Of Lessons.  ANGELSINHOSTHEADUPSCHEERSWITHHANDSHI.BLOGSPOT.COM. Don’t call me angel . Reasons to Not buy.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Just Saying…Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.MARCH 4TH.BREAKING News:
  • What is, is not. What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everyone has issues. 1

Interested in meeting new people and exploring things . CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.

No one escapes real life.Nothing on social media shows the full story. Everyone has issues. Everyone has insecurities .The Reality Is None Of Us Are Easy To Be With.


TALL TALES:TIPS,TWEETS,TONES 2.LOVE NOTES.'THE REALITY IS...WE ALL SUFFER FROM SOMETHING.


NUTS TO FALL, NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE. FROM THE DEE.


The Awesome Punching Power of Thomas Paine,George F. Smith,The Dark and the Light...

James Howard Kunstler

 The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?I enjoy being adventurous, hopeful and optimistic and I am looking for the same qualities. If you think we might be a match feel free to drop me a note. 


My friends and family characterize me as straightforward, honest, thoughtful, determined, tough and caring. I like to have fun and enjoy spending time with good people and sharing new experiences.


 I am always on the go and always ready to learn something new. I like walking on the beach.


 I am always on the go and always ready to learn something new. I like walking on the beach.

Everyone has issues...

What is, is not. What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...