Friday, March 1, 2024

What is, is not. What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

 I know it's AI, but I think it's pretty...
May be a doodle

All reactions:
53
 I am always on the go and always ready to learn something new. I like walking on the beach.DRINK DEEP, of the Grail, of (((WISDOM)))Dances on the beach.


No games. No agenda. No expectations. You will not be disappointed!!THE ‘FACT CHECK’ SCAM. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS,DAVE CHAPPELLE TRICKED SNL PRODUCERS BY GIVING THEM FAKE MONOLOGUE DURING DRESS REHEARSAL.
May be an image of campsite

Everyone has issues...What is, is not. What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


What is, is not. What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERY DISCUSSION WITH A FRIEND ABOUT THEIR CAREER AND PURCHASING DECISIONS, EVERY PIECE OF ECONOMIC OR FINANCIAL NEWS IS A POTENTIAL CHALLENGE TO MY EXISTING BELIEFS AND MODELS.
May be an image of 10 people and text that says 'escrow 321'

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Typical 70s look cruising Woodward Ave on a Saturday night in Detroit ......

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael J...